:: KAMI ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

:: KAK YONG ::

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

:: ADIK BABY ::

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

April 20, 2010

Justin BIBIR (^_^)


"You know you love me
I know you care
Just shout whenever
And I'll be there
You want my love
You want my heart
And we would never, ever, ever be apart"

The lyrics come from Justin Bieber song, Baby. A song which is love by most of the girl, especially those who saw his music video. Well, quite catchy, I can say, eventhou a little bit childish, it suits him, a 16 years old boy. And that really brings out memories (to those who experienced it) and dreams (for those who doesn't have a man to say it in real life, yet wish someone will sang it to them.. those like me..) hahaha~

"For you, I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool
But I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything
I'll buy you any ring
Cause I'm in pieces
Baby fix me
And just shake me till you wake me from this bad dream
I'm goin down, down, down, down
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around"

Watch the music vid from youtube:



Enjoy....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...