:: KAMI ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

:: KAK YONG ::

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

:: ADIK BABY ::

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

July 25, 2010

Everybody knows wumbo..

"I don't think wumbo is a real word"

"Ahh..Come on..You know....I wumbo, you wumbo, he she me wumbo...Wumbo, wumboing, wumbology, the study of wumbo...It's 1st grades, pal"

"Owh..I'm sorry I doubted you"

So, the conclusion is, everybody knows wumbo...Cause patrick said so (spongebob's scene)~

..................


What??! Dun give me dat face, it's my brother who told me about dis wumbology thing..And after that, every missing words or no-name-things are known as 'wumbo' to us... (^_^)

SCENE 1

"ayong, tgkkn keta belakang, bole wumbo x?

"ha ok!wumbo, wumbo, wumbo!!"

SCENE 2

"ayong, wumbo ade lg? abah nak sket"

"hah ade, meh org cedokkan wumbo"

SCENE 3

"ala, wumbo dh abes?"

"dh, sape sruh lmbt, wumbo dh la"

p/s: entry ni berdasarkan family day 24.07.10 semalam..we're having a really great time together, just the 10 of us..mak, abah, ami, sue, ieka, adri, yayan, syapira, eppie and last but not least, me myself...it's great sometimes, eventhou we're just having BBQ in front of our own small house in Kg. Raja Uda..haih, bile maw tmbh jd 11 nih? (^_^)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...