:: KAMI ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

:: KAK YONG ::

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

:: ADIK BABY ::

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

July 29, 2010

A good day...

Yesterday I went for physical test in IPD Sepang and luckily, I've passed..Yatta!! (^_^) The feeling was indescribable... Well yeah, to be a police officer was my biggest dreams since am a kid, but the denial from my parents kept me off the track..but now, since I've got the approval (which makes me very very veryyy happy), and I've passed the first stage (lucky me..n thankx ALLAH, He helps me to get through this test..), am very much on track again!! (^_^)

So, I've got dismissed early since am with the 2nd group, and I went to movies marathon with Betty in JJ B.Tinggi..We watched Despicable Me in 3D and The Sorcerer's Apprentice in a row.. Despicable Me was fun (cause I like cartoons...hehe..) and worth the price I can say.. Sorcerer's Apprentice was ok too, but Nick Cage? The sorcerer? Owh, I can't help myself from thinking "is this some kind of action movie?" cause I only saw Nick Cage in action movies before this, and the image kept coming into my mind..His image was not suitable to be the sorcerer la, haiyooo!! (T__T)

After the marathon, I went back home and after Maghrib prayer, we went to Kelana Jaya for "eating celebration"..hehe...I like the restaurant in Kelana Jaya (but I hardly remember the restaurant name..=p ) because of the food..Kuetiau goreng + tauhu bakar sedap + kerang rebus + sotong kangkung = best gilerr!! Not to forget, my tembikai laici..perrgghhh!!Hehe..If compared with hotel's food, this common food was like heaven to me.. Yeah, me with my ordinary simple life.. (^_^) Yet, I know there were people who were more 'ordinary' than me..So, can I call my life as an extra-ordinary life? =p

*Enjoy every little thing in ur life, you'll see much more extra-ordinary in it*

(^_^) papoyyy!!
"Yeah, and today, I've catch the fever..thanx..huhu~"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...