:: KAMI ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

:: KAK YONG ::

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

:: ADIK BABY ::

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

July 21, 2010

~L.O.V.E~

Salam...

Today, am gonna talk about love..Recently, I've fell in love with a man..I've love someone and also loved by someone before..But all I can say is that, he's different..he's like, the other part of my world..At first, I thought he'll be just like others..well, men, whom I believe to be no different from each other..But he's totally differ..From my point of view, he is... He is the guider, d one who leads me, the adviser, the model, the aim and d most important part was, he's the lover.. He might not love only me, he might not always be there for me, he might break d heart that i gave him due to miscommunication and misunderstanding and he might be too far away from me most of the time.. But the love he gave me, will always drives me forward..

I love you dear, and I hope I'll always will..MSH-sama, aishiteruyou.. (^_^)




~ credit to Full House (korean drama)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...