:: KAMI ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

:: KAK YONG ::

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

:: ADIK BABY ::

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

December 15, 2010

An appreciation

Petang tadi Puan Nad my bestie pos status ni kat fesbuk:
"If you have a wonderful husband, fiancé, or boyfriend that works hard to take care of you and would do anything for you, then re-post this as your status to give the honest good men out there the recognition that they deserve. Because great men are few and far between, and I have one of them."

Nad, as lovey-dovey as usual. :)

But yeah, I do agree with her. Cause aku sendiri taw camne Alan sayang Nad. She's lucky to have him. And she reminded me of someone who's very far yet very near n dear to this heart of mine.

:)


To my chenta hati, thanx for giving me a chance to love u. I know am not perfect at all, always annoy u and piss u off, always says some stupid stuff during my PMS ,then take it back. Yet, u still love me. For that, I post this as my appreciation to u, and that am blessed because I've already found one honest good man, although great men are few, but I manage to steal one to be put in my heart. Am dreaming of having u by my side forever, Encek Mohd. Sufian. I know u've and u'll work hard to take care of me and I know u'll do anything for me, as u've done much already.

And I hope u'll never find a girl that cares and loves you more than me. Owh, saya yang semulajadi penjeles. Wuwu~

;p

Thanx again, my dear.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...